- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
- Properties and quality indexes of polyacrylamide (APAM CPAM NPAM)
- Classification, properties and applications for all kinds of polyacrylamide
- Application of polyacrylamide in wastewater treatment process
- Application of polyacrylamide as water treatment agent
- What is the difference of PAC and PAM?
can swell hundreds of times in water to form a clear gel. It is able to absorb,
store and release water and nutrient for promoting plant growth even against pressure.
It is widely used by mixing with soil or substrate to preserve water and nutrionts,small plants,
agriculture and non-soil transportaion.
Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP) is a highly water-absorbent macro molecular
material.It can absorb water up to several hundred times its weight. In addition,
it’s non-toxic,odorless and nonpolluting. Our SAP are widely used in industry,
such as chemical commodities, the refrigenration industry,desiccant, oxygen
absorber,medical and construction materials etc. It also used in the agricultural
and forestry industries to preserve water and nutrition levels, resist drought,
lower cost and increase income etc
Water retaining agent is a kind of polymer with super absorbent, water retention and water release abilities.
Containing a large number of strong hydrophilic groups, it can rapidly absorb several hundred times deionized
wateror tens of times saline heavier than itself and creates a small reservoir which can rapidly absorb, store and slowly
release water and nutrients. Therefore,the water retaining agent could effectively reduce deep percolation of
irrigation water and fertilizer,improve utilization of water and fertilizer, enhance the water retention of soil and
controlthe evaporation of water in order to meet the needs of plant growth. It can also improve soil structure,
increase soil activity, reduce soil compaction and promote root growth and development