- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
- Properties and quality indexes of polyacrylamide (APAM CPAM NPAM)
- Classification, properties and applications for all kinds of polyacrylamide
- Application of polyacrylamide in wastewater treatment process
- Application of polyacrylamide as water treatment agent
- What is the difference of PAC and PAM?
The applications of polyacrylamide
One of the largest uses for polyacrylamide is to flocculate, such as in the wastewater treatment industry. polyacrylamide can be applied to various types of wastewater. As a chemical flocculant agent to water because suspended particles in water to arrogate, forming what is known as flocculant. In addition, polyacrylamide makes the fine solids in treated water adhere to one another until that can be captured by filters to make sewage sludge. In either case, the flocculant can be removed more easily.
Another common use of polyacrylamide is in subsurface applications such as enhanced oil recovery, where high viscosity aqueous solutions and be injected to improve the economics of conventional water flooding.
For oil extraction applications, polyacrylamide is used to increase the viscosity of water to improve the effectiveness of the water flooding process.
polyacrylamide is also widely used in papermaking, potable water treatment, ore processing, and textiles manufacturing.