- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
Polyacrylamide (PAM) applications in enhanced flocculation precipitation
1, strengthening flocculation reaction principle of strengthening flocculation precipitation includes two processes: mixing and flocculation reaction process.
(1) mixing is the first level reaction, mixing process is also very important. In the process should make coagulant hydrolyzate quickly spread to the every detail in the water, making all colloidal particles almost at the same moment stability and cohesion, so as to get good flocculation effect. Because producing colloid particles in the mixing process stability and cohesion, can put the process Known as the primary coagulation process. But the process is the main function of hybrid, so generally called hybrid process.
The essence of mixed problem is coagulant hydrolyzate diffusion problems in water. Make the water condensation of colloid particles at the same time to take off the steady produce, the prerequisite for good flocculation effect is obtained, too
The key to save the o-phenylenediamine.
(2) the flocculation process flocculation reaction is one of the most important in the process of strengthening flocculation deposition process. Its action principle is through the polymer flocculants, polyacrylamide (PAM) to adsorption suspended particles in water, make mutual entangled crosslinking polymer chain, forming Bridges, thus making the structure increase in flocculation coarsens, finally formed precipitation. And in this process, PAM chosen correctly or not is related to the process treatment effect is good or bad.
(3) inorganic reagents and organic polymer flocculant in enhanced flocculation precipitation distribution in use in enhanced flocculation precipitation, to reduce drug consumption, cost savings, improve rate, make full use of the synergy between different flocculating agent, through the experiment many times and in the actual engineering application, with inorganic flocculant Compound with use of organic flocculant can achieve good results.
Compound with use, first to join the positively charged inorganic flocculant, the sewage in the colloid stability off, then add the negatively charged anionic polyacrylamide, make take off a steady colloid particles interact by bridging function and the trap grew up rapidly. Due to the mechanical degradation of organic polymer easily, so the mixed use of hydraulic conditions demand is higher. Mixing evenly, slower.
2, polymer flocculants, polyacrylamide (PAM) (1) PAM PAM main raw material for acrylonitrile synthesis process, it is mixed with certain proportion of water, the hydration, purification, polymerization,drying process finished product is available, the synthetic process is as follows:
(2) the choice of PAM through repeated experiments and practical application can make the following conclusion: