- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
Cationic PAM is made by PVC base and propylene amide cationic monomer copolymerization and gb code PAM, it is a kind of linear polymers
1) used for sludge dewatering can be chosen according to the nature of the sludge of the corresponding number of the product, which can effectively before the sludge enters the filter for sludge dewatering, dehydration, produce floccules, non-stick filter cloth, filter, when the flow of mud cake thicker, dehydration high efficiency, mud cake moisture content is below 80%.
2) used for sewage and organic waste water processing, the product in with sex or alkaline medium is electropositive, so that the suspended particles in wastewater with negatively charged sewage flocculation precipitation, clarification is very effective. Such as the production of grain alcohol wastewater, papermaking wastewater, waste water of urban sewage treatment plant, brewery wastewater and gourmet powder factory wastewater, sugar water, high content of organic waste water, waste water feed, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, etc., with cationic polyacrylamide than with anionic, nonionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts effect is several times or tens times higher, because this kind of wastewater with negatively charged.
3) used to river water as water source of running water treatment flocculant, less dosage, good effect, low cost, especially and inorganic flocculant compound use effect is better, it will be put to the Yangtze, the Yellow River and other water plant of high efficient flocculant.
4) paper strengthening agent and other additives.
5) classics additives used in oilfield, such as clay expansion agent, oil field acidizing with thickener.
Polyacrylamide (Polyacrylamide) called PAM, commonly known as flocculants or cohesion agent, sub-cation, anionic, in the molecular weight of between 000 400-1800, product appearance is white or slightly yellow powder, soluble in water. Especially the acidic water and the organic acid partial suspension of red mud from the flocculation and sedimentation and separation of mud, with low, low-cost water system, is flocculant other products cannot be replaced.
1. Mainly used for sludge dewatering, mineral processing, coal washing and various solid-liquid separation.
2. For a variety of industrial wastewater and sewage treatment.
3. The paper is fine chemicals and oilfield chemicals.
CAS No.: 9003-05-8
Molecular Formula: (C3H5NO)n
Appearance: the appearance is white powder or granule Does the solid content: 90% or higher
1, good solubility in water, can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2, add a small amount of cationic polyacrylamide, can get a great deal of flocculation effect. Generally add 0.01 ~ 10 PPM (0.01 ~ 10 g/m3), can give full play to the role.
3, at the same time using cationic polyacrylamide and inorganic flocculants (polymeric ferric sulfate, polyaluminium chloride, etc.), can shows a larger effect
PAM, copolymerized by acrylamide and acrylate monomer, and acryl amide, is a water-soluble and linear organic polymer with high molecular weight. Is a specially treated high molecular weight partially hydrolyzed. It include Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) and Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM)
Compared with the products of powder type, colloid type and emulsion type, water-medium dispersing type polyacrylamide has the following advantages:
1) It dissolves faster, consumes less energy, has better anti-shearing property than powder type product without powder pollution when used;
2) It has higher concentration and lower viscosity, dissolves faster than colloid type product with easier operation.
3) Compared with emulsion type product, the biggest advantage is that there is no mineral oil and surface-active agent in it and therefore there is no secondary pollution to the environment.