- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
- Properties and quality indexes of polyacrylamide (APAM CPAM NPAM)
- Classification, properties and applications for all kinds of polyacrylamide
- Application of polyacrylamide in wastewater treatment process
- Application of polyacrylamide as water treatment agent
- What is the difference of PAC and PAM?
The Anionic Polyacrylamide is usually used in the processing of the coal washing. The coal washing processing can create a large amount of waste water, the impurities in the waste water contains a large amount of the sands and the fine powder etc. The Polyaluminum Chloride and the Anionic polyacrylamide can work together to remove these sediments in the waste water.
Generally speaking, the main purpose of the coal washing is: to reduce the coal ash, to remove the impurities, to improve the coal quality, to protect the environment.
The Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC) is usually used as the coagulant and the filter aid in the coal separating plant. When the coal slurry has the serious cementation, the effect is not satisfied if only using the flocculant, therefore, it is necessary to use the coagulation first to break down the colloid of the particles, and then use the flocculant (the polyacrylmide). Sometimes in the dewatering section, the polyaluminium chloride (PAC) is also used as the filter aid in order to improve the effect of the dehydration.
In order to make the polyacrylamideto promote the rapid sedimentation of the coal slurry in the concentration tank and to ensure the qualified coal washing water and the filter slime production, which will guarantee the high efficient and high economical production, it is strongly required to select the appropriate flocculant to strengthen the treatment of the coal slurry waste water.
The function of the coal washing flotation reagent is to change the surface properties of the mineral particles, and to increase the hydrophobicity of the mineral surface which make the surface of the mineral particles more hydrophobic, that will make it more easy to make the particles attached to the bubbles and make them float, thus that will improve the flotation efficiency.
The coal washing plant always use a kind of reagent, that is the polyacylamide, however, some coal washing plant also use other dosing method due to the different design and the site factors etc., such as the mixing device etc. The dosing location factor, the pumping capacity, the property of the coal slurry and the workers’ experience in the dosing workshop is also important factors.