- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
Analysis of Polyacrylamide in industrial manufacturing
PAM in the paper industry is mainly used as retention agent, dry agent and wastewater treatment. China is a big country of paper production and consumption, paper production in the world (bit, the actual consumption of paper products in the world third, the demand for paper additives is very strong. Is expected in 2005 China's paper industry demand for PAM will reach 15000 t. Another PAM in the mining, metallurgy, coal, high water absorption resin, adhesives, leather tanning agent, etc.. According to industry analysis, by 2005, China's market demand polyacrylamide total of 142000 T, which is still the largest oil production PAM consumption areas, accounting for 70% of total consumption. At that time, the production capacity of PAM will reach 120000, and the application of Polyacrylamide in various industries will be more widely used.
1. The characteristics of the new type of two - type water - profile control agent with the characteristics of the two - type water - profile control agent are higher than that of the other single ion.
2. polyacrylamide manufacturers the new water treatment agent, in many occasions, treatment of wastewater and Sheung Shui, the anionic polyacrylamide and cationic polyacrylamide with to use than a ionic polyacrylamide alone produced very significant and synergies, PAM, drop extremely low surface tension can be far more than the same ability under the condition of cation or anion exist alone, in order to reduce the surface tension of and need to use anionic and cationic polyacrylamide, then both if used improperly, resulting in a white precipitate, loss of use effect. PAM with the characteristics of the two sexes, it can complete the anion, cation of the synergy, the surface without any sediment, especially for the water quality situation is more complex or the nature of the change, using PAM as the treatment of the more convenient, better effect.
3. sludge dewatering agent, because of the nature of urban sewage treatment is more and more complex, so the sewage treatment of sludge dewatering agent requirements is increasingly high, a single cationic polyacrylamide on some of the sludge dehydration has some not to adapt, so the company for this kind of the two kinds of sludge dewatering agent, after all kinds of sludge dewatering test and use, are better than the single ion of polyacrylamide. In particular, the use of the sludge in oil refineries and chemical plants by the use of the two sexes to carry out sewage, dehydration, the effect is more prominent. 4) in the paper industry, the effect of PAM is not better than that of a single character, especially in the retention and drainage, which can improve the speed of filter and reduce the loss of fiber.
4. The morphology of the two sexes: the appearance of the two is the appearance of the (ACPAM). Cationic polyacrylamide for high-speed centrifuges, belt type filter press, plate and frame filter press etc. special sludge dewatering machine, with the formation of floc fast, floc coarse, resistance to extrusion and shear, into a good group, easy and filter cloth stripping etc. characteristics. So the dewatering rate is high, the filter cake containing liquid is low, the dosage is little, can greatly reduce the user's use cost. Can also be used in hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and other liquid, separation and purification of the suspended material contained in the. Therefore, the products are widely used in municipal wastewater treatment plant, brewery, food factory, leather factory, paper mill, petrochemical plant, oil field, metallurgy, chemical industry, cosmetics, etc..
Polyacrylamide products commonly known as flocculant or coagulant, is linear polymer, molecular weight between 300-2500 million, solid product appearance is white powder, liquid is colorless, viscous, soluble in water, almost insoluble in organic solvents. The application should be dissolved at room temperature, the temperature above 150 DEG C when decomposing. , flocculant although varieties and different, but their common characteristic is to the solution of the suspended particles aggregation linked to form bulky flocculent aggregate or agglomerate. Widely used in drinking water, industrial water and wastewater treatment.