- Oilfield Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Mineral Processing Chemicals
- Super Absorbent Polymer
- Product List
oem manufacturer of anionic flocculant(polyacrylamide)
1. Product characteristics
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) series products are water-soluble linear polymers synthesized under high degree polymerization, easily soluble in water, almost insoluble in the benzene, the ether, the aliphatics, the acetone and other common organic solvents. At the meantime, APAM series products also have valuable properties like the flocculation, the thickening, the shear property, the drag-reduction and the dispersibility etc., thus widely used in the oil recovery, the mineral processing, the coal washing, the metallurgy, the chemicals, the paper, the textile, the sugar, the medicine, the environmental protection, the building materials, the agriculture and other industries.
2. Application of Anionic Polyacrylamide APAM
1) Displacement agent for tertiary recovery of oilfield
It can adjust the rheology of water injection, increase the viscosity of the displacing liquid, improve the spreading efficiency of the liquid displacement, bring down the water permeability in strata and keep the water and the oil to flow at a constant speed. It is mainly used in the tertiary recovery of the oilfields. Injection of each ton of PAM products can help to gather 100-150 tons extra crude oil.
2) Drilling mud material
Used as drilling mud additives in the oilfield exploration and development and geology, the water conservancy and the coal exploration. It can prolong the bit’s life, raise the drilling rate and the drilling footage, and reduce the time of drills exchange. It has obvious effect in avoiding well collapse. It can also be used as the oilfield fracturing fluid and the profiling water blocking agent.
3) Industrial wastewater treatment
Especially for the treatment of wastewater containing suspending particles, which is coarse, highly concentrating, with positive charges, and under neutral water PH value or alkaline. Most effective for wastewater treatment of iron and steel plant, electroplate factory, metallurgy and coal washing etc.
4) Drinking water treatment
Many water from the water plants in China comes from the river water, which contains large sum of sediment and mineral, very turbid, even after precipitation and filtration it still can not meet the requirements, therefore the flocculant is needed. The water plants used to use the inorganic flocculants, but large amount of the additives is required which caused the increase of sludge volume and is not effective. By using the anionic PAM flocculants, with 1/50 additive amount that of inorganic flocculants, it will achieve several times and even dozens of times of the effectiveness than that of the inorganic flocculants. For those organic polluted river water, better effectiveness can be achieved while usiing together with the cationic PAM.
5) Papermaking additives
It can be used for the caustic soda’s clarification, used as the retention aid, the filter aid, and the reinforcing agent for the wet and dry paper.
6) Clarifying agent in sugar refining industry
7) Additives and adhesives in aquatic product feedstuff.
3. Instruction for use
1) It's very important to make the efficient dispersion during using, otherwise may cause agglomerate and "fish eyes", and the dissolving time will be longer.
2) Low-hardness water only; avoid adopting such tank or pool, which will influence the water quality.
3) Improve the water temperature to accelerate the dissolving velocity, but not exceed 50°C.
4) Stirring will accelerate dissolving, but tough stirring will make the dispersant chain broken and degradation. Shipshape agitator with 200 - 500 rpm is the best choice.
5) Commonly make the product into 0.05%--0.5% (w/w) solution as reserve.
6) Adjust the optimum dosage of product according to the application condition.
anionic flocculant ,anionic polyacrylamide
The Anionic Polyacrylamide is packed in 25 Kg paper plastic three-in-one compound woven bags, or according to users’ requirement; Its shelf life is 2 years.
You may like: