Application of anionic polyacrylamide (ZeTAG 8190) in sludge dewatering
Anionic polyacrylamide abbreviation APAM, product appearance is white powder particles, the organic polymer flocculant, coagulant aid, is a water-soluble polymer, due to its molecular chain contains a certain amount of negative group, it can pass the suspended solid particles in the water adsorption, through the bridge between the particle adsorption and charge neutralization, forming large lumps of flocculation, Under the action of gravity, the settlement of suspended solids in sewage is accelerated. Polyacrylamide has good flocculation, thickening, resistance reduction, dispersion properties, soluble in water, insoluble in benzene, ether, ester, acetone and other organic solvents. Polyacrylamide CAS No. 9003-05-8, implementation standard: GB17514-2008/GB12005. Gb APAM polyacrylamide quality assurance, product stability.
Anionic polyacrylamide characteristics and technical indicators:
1. High molecular weight, standard solid content, good flocculation effect, small dosage.
2. Fast flocculation forming, solid flocculation group, precipitation and clarification, solid and liquid separation speed.
3. According to different water quality and PH value of sewage, the water treatment effect is very ideal after precise selection.
Characteristics of the use
Anionic polyacrylamide product uses:
Anionic polyacrylamide is mainly used in various industrial wastewater flocculation sedimentation, air flotation process, solid-liquid separation, precipitation and clarification, enhance the concentration of sludge sludge concentration. Generally in steel wastewater, electroplating waste water, coal washing wastewater, washing wastewater, ceramic wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, textile wastewater, mineral processing wastewater and chemical wastewater, pharmaceutical wastewater, oilfield tertiary oil displacement agent, paper making retention agent, filter aid, the paper wet strength enhancer, papermaking waste water treating agent and so on, at the same time thickening viscosity can be used in building glue, putty powder, etc.
Matters needing attention
Dissolution and use of anionic polyacrylamide:
1. Choose clean and clean water for dissolution, such as tap water, not production sewage. Dissolution can be done with water at room temperature without heating. The dissolution will be slow if the water temperature is lower than 5℃. The dissolution can be accelerated if the water temperature is properly raised, but the water temperature should not exceed 40℃.
2. The preparation concentration of dissolved polyacrylamide is recommended to be 0.1-0.3%, that is, add 1-3 grams of reagent to a liter of water. The solution concentration follows the following principles:
(1) The dispensing tank is small, but the dosage is large, and the concentration of the dispensing agent can be appropriately raised, such as 0.3%;
Normal high molecular weight polyacrylamide solution concentration of 0.1%;
(2) It is suggested to prepare a little dilute concentration of the reagent to facilitate the full mixing of sewage and the reagent;
3. When dissolving the agent, we must pay attention to fully stirring until the agent is completely dissolved. There is no visible snowflake solid suspended substance in the agent solution.
4. Do not use iron containers to prepare or store polyacrylamide solids and solutions.
5. In the process of water treatment, we usually use PAM polyacrylamide with PAC polyaluminium chloride used at the same time, general dosing PAC polyaluminium chloride, after adding the PAM polyacrylamide, dissolve two kinds of agents need to be diluted again after dosing, dosing quantity of reagent solution need to debug, not an excessive dosing.
Anionic polyacrylamide product packaging, storage and transportation:
1.PAM polyacrylamide product packaging uniform 25 kg/bag, plastic moisture-proof film, kraft paper bag double packaging.
2. The outer packaging of the product can be customized according to customer requirements. The shelf life is 2 years if the packaging bag is intact.
3. All parts of the country can be shipped, 5 tons of logistics delivery, 5 tons or more vehicles can be directly delivered to the door.